Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mandy Faces

AMANDA

This girl cracks me up!!
She doesn't have a huge verbal vocabulary, but man,
her face can say it all sometimes! How I love this girl!!



Someone on the other end of this phone call is getting some juicy kisses!!
Ohh, how I love thee!
You might be in trouble Missy!!

She's discovered that she really likes suckers!
What a novel trick---a treat that just keeps on giving!!

New meaning to nursing a [Root] Beer . . . . . .
(this way my big sister can't steal it from me!!)
Book worm--even if it doesn't have pictures, she loves to flip through books (ie Mom's novel!)
Is she licensed for this? Ready or not. . . .

1 comment:

Jenny said...

What cute girls! Can you believe you have a 3 year old?? It seems like yesterday Katie and Hallie were born. I hope everything's going well for you guys! It's good to hear from you and know a little bit of what's going on in your lives. Keep up the cute blogging!