Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter 2010

So, I have a hard time posting after holidays. Mostly, my difficulty lies in having to choose between hundreds of pictures to post in a concise manner. Apparently, concise is not my forte. We did have a good Easter, and I especially loved conference. Katie has done better about listening some, and playing quietly some. Amanda was sick for the weekend, which wasn't fun to fall on Easter, but she's a trooper and it meant a little extra snuggle time. Mostly, Easter makes me so grateful to have a Savior that overcame all the sad, horrible things of this world to make it beautiful and lovely and worthwhile. I love spring, I love Easter, and I love that the resurrection is real and for each of us. I look forward to being with my family FOREVER!
And now, here is a gazillion pictures of my beautiful Easter girls.

Orem City's Egg Hunt: Incredible Mad Dash of Egg Stealing PARENTS

Easter Breakfast: Krispy Kream Easter Eggs, and grapefruit.

Amanda found her basket on accident, in the toy closet. What was she interested in? The lamb shaped egg, and the chocolate covered marshmallow! I guess it's in her blood! :)

"Look, Mom! Money!"





Finding eggs with your mouth full.

After finding each egg, Amanda would hold it up and say "Here Mom!"

We were so excited about an egg hunt in our awesome back yard, only to wake up to 4 inches of new snow. Katie asked if it was Christmas again. So, we had a vigorous indoor egg hunt. Katie: able to leap egg hunts in a single bound.

"Here, Mom!"

Although Katie's eggs were supposedly more difficult to find, Amanda found many of them, only to have them quickly snatched from her by her big sister. This is the face of "Why does she get the egg I found??"

Of course, the egg hunt ended with a "Feed the Piggie" frenzy. Piggie went away fat and happy!

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cute pictures of your Easter! Hope to see you soon!