Well, to confirm your majority vote (not that you REALLY had anything to do with it. . . .)
we are having a Christmas
Baby GIRL!
Now, we need your suggestions for your favorite girl names! Please feel extra free to comment!
we are having a Christmas
Baby GIRL!
Now, we need your suggestions for your favorite girl names! Please feel extra free to comment!



11 comments:
I'm not too good with baby name suggestions, but I wanted to say congratulations! Three girls...awesome! Hope you've been feeling well! :)
LOL! Before I saw "Natalie's" comment, that was the name I was going to suggest - Natalie! It's a name I LOVE but will probably never get to use, because it's our "third" girl's name.
It would have to fit with your other girl's names:
I also like the name Olivia, Claire, and Ashley.
Sophia. and Congratulations!!!! 3 girls, just like my family. It was the best having 2 sisters! It's funny, my second suggestion was Natalie. Ha ha..
Congrats!! Welcome to the world of having all girls!! It is so much fun with lots of drama! I like the names Brooklyn, McKenna, Brenna, and Ashtyn. Hope everything is going good for you. Congrats again and keep me posted!! :)
Yay for you guys! Congratulations!!! I have two boys so I have a PLETHORA of suggestions that I didn't get to use :( and am all too eager to share... :)
Suzanne
Ginger
Violet
Ella (that was my first choice)
Lucy
Petra
Rose
Bethany
Caroline
Lily
To name a few! Good luck!
Congratulations!! Coming from a family of 3 girls, I have a special fond place in my heart for that particular dynamic. Sisters are great :-)
Names? Well, we don't even pick ours until the second day in the hospital, so we might not be the people to ask!
i vote emrie! i love it, but james hates it. :( p.s. i have two older sisters. three girls is perfection :)
I love that your friends like Natalie as a baby name suggestion! Do it! :)
The 8 cent anniversary dinner we had was kind of random. We were eating at a restaurant that is connected to a hotel {near the airport} and a man came up to us and asked if we had meal vouchers! We were like, no. And he gave us his! I guess he got them from an airline, for a cancelled flight or something, but wasn't going to use them! Thus, our 8 cent dinner! It was awesome because we are poor! lol. :)
Congrats!! I know I've told you over the phone, but it seems more official if I write it on your blog. Lunch was fun, but we missed you. 6 total, me, Kari, Charity, Jana, Robyn, and Mary. I think we will do it again soon, so I will keep you posted. Umm, names... I like Caroline, Elizabeth, Meredith, Jane, Adeline, Penelope, Molly, Meghan, Abigail, Harriet (but call her Hattie) oldies, but goodies. Good luck, names are always hard for me.
Thanks for all the suggestions--I think this one may not get her official name until we see her! I like Penny, but really, how could she make it through elementary school with that and our last name?
Post a Comment