Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Rainbow Bright

Last night the girls and I went outside to water the garden, harvest our strawberries and peas, and play outside as the evening cooled off. Our activities got cut off early by some lightening, thunder and rain sprinkles. So, we sat under the patio and watched the storm. I enjoyed it more than the girls, but it was a phenomenon to them too. We came inside for jammies as Dad came home and announced that we needed to go outside to see something. Straight south of us was a HUGE and bright RAINBOW! I don't know that I've ever seen a complete rainbow crossing the entire sky before! It even had a reflection rainbow to the west. It was amazing and beautiful. Katie is still talking about it today and added it to her birthday wish list-she'd like a rainbow for her birthday! I'm so glad that we live in a world where our loving Father in Heaven showers us with such amazing gifts!



No comments: