Thursday, September 22, 2011

One giant step



in the process. Not quite the final one--that is to come on Halloween (swearing in before a judge, and then legally can work as an attorney) . But, Brett passed the Utah State Bar exam! Yippee! (We pretty much knew he would, but still, the confirmation is great!)
More updates to come (hopefully) in the very near future. Things like-Ellie is 9 months old and crawling, has one tooth, and still doesn't consistently sleep through the night. Katie started Kindergarten and LOVES it. She would probably go all day, every day if she could. Today they chased the gingerbread man all over school, finally caught him, and ate him. She is already showing greater focus and fine motor skills. Amanda is DYING to also start school, so we joined a computer preschool. She learns reading fundamentals, to spell her name, familiarity with numbers, and some basic science (like the five senses). I. . . . am going crazy keeping up with it all, longing for a vacation (or at least a vacation from laundry and dirty floors!) and happy to have an employed husband and sound children. Life is good. Good night.

4 comments:

rozanny said...

Congrats and I'm glad you are doing great!

erin said...

yay for brett! we still dont find out if james passed or not for another two months. what is the update to come on halloween????

EY Thrift Store said...

See you at the swearing in on Halloween :)

By the way, did I ever tell you that I'm friends with one of your companions from your mission? Just thought I'd share :)

Hannah S said...

Congratulations on passing!! HUGE step! What a relief. We're doing Waterford too on T/Th. I'm glad you're doing it for Amanda. Can't wait to see where you'll end up next.