Thursday, March 12, 2009

Come Sail Away!


Katie's, and now Amanda's, nursery is decorated in a sailor theme. We have loved the little sailor dresses that we have for the little girls. I suppose the style/trend is changing, however, and we can't find any more sailor outfits. Savor the ones we have. If anyone sees a little sailor dress, let us know. We like to collect cute girls in sailor dresses!! :) Or I guess you can keep your girls but share the dresses!

3 comments:

Leah Miller said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Cute sailor dresses...I'll keep my eye out for some more. It is fun to see your girls.

Leah Miller said...

oh, my blog is http://leah-miller.blogspot.com/. It is usually private (not at the moment), so I'll send you an invite when it is private again. For some reason the old email I have for you wouldn't work a few months ago. The emails kept coming back us "undeliverable". Wendy.Nicols@imail.org. Any ideas?

Nichols said...
This comment has been removed by the author.