For Family Home Evenings, we have been talking about the Articles of Faith. Katie learned the first Article of Faith quite easily. (She repeats things so often and easily, I figured I might as well have her repeat something good!). She says it "We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His son, Jesus Christ, and in his Holy Ghost." They're all related, you know.
Well, we've been working, now, on the second Article of Faith. She has it pretty well learned as well, but if it's the first time she is repeating it for a while, she slips back into her Katie-ism, which is "We believe that man will be punished for his own Woman, and not for Adams trangression." I'm not going to attempt to interpret that for you. Just pity the poor man that is asked to live the law of polygamy. :)
Temple weekend
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment