We're still alive here and enjoying our sweet baby. She is a doll and I love that she is still so tiny. Katie LOVES to hold her and feels deprived if she doesn't get to hold her for long stretches of time. I hope it doesn't wear off! Amanda just loves to kiss her, which is fine with me since Amanda sure has a hard time holding still just by herself, let alone with a baby on her lap! Ellie is already changing. Her face is losing some of that newborn puffiness. Her eyes are looking more blue-grey (to Dad's delight) and less hazel-hinted (Mom was hoping for Dad's eyes) and her eyes look much more focused, less newborn-glazed. Ellie is starting to get into a pattern of eating and sleeping. Somehow, the nights are still rough though. That idea of eat and go back to sleep without indigestion is evading us. But we're working on it and she's worth it! Here are some fun pictures.
Temple weekend
1 week ago



2 comments:
Congratulations Wendy! Noelle is just beautiful! I love the picture of her in her little red Christmas dress, so sweet! Hope you are doing well and adjusting to life with three :)
Wendy, she is beautiful! I miss that little tinyness! Congrats again!
Post a Comment