Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Brett door-bell ditched the girls on Valentine's Day with some fun treats: pink marshmallows, roasting sticks, and a Valentine card for each of them. "Katherine, Life is S'MORE fun with you, Valentine!" "Amanda, I love you S'MORE every day, Valentine!" "Ellie, sending you S'MORE kisses, Valentine!" "Wendy, hoping for S'MORE of your love, Valentine!" So that evening, after Brett took me to my current favorite restaurant for dinner (Los Hermanos. . . Hhhm Horchata!), Brett lit us a fire and toasted us marshmallows for s'mores. I'm glad that was before our heat wave! :) He also brought me a bouquet of roses and lilies. It's so great to be loved!
I didn't take a picture, but Katie and I dipped strawberries into chocolate for Brett. We even ventured to add white chocolate designs on them too. Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Brooke Marturello said...

I love the idea of roasting marshmallows on Valentine's day. From a mom who knows exactly what it's like to spend EVERY Valentine's day with the children in tow I love seeing families that include everyone in the festivities. On a side note, I HEART your heart quilt. You have some mad sewing skills!

rozanny said...

Fun!

rozanny said...

Hey, some Hermanas are getting together sometime on the 12th in Salt Lake... Some of them are from after our time, but Hna Cueva, Hna Jones, Hna Lopez, are a few that are coming. They've got a facebook conversation going about it if you have an account.