Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Freeze

I've been completely horrible about updating or recording anything. Sometimes, I just wish I could freeze time--somehow hold on to it for a little longer. I could say that I'm going to do better about recording things, but I know that I won't at least for a little while. Here's to a couple of moments that I did recently freeze.


Some other things I want to remember: 
Having a weekend without kids for our TENTH anniversary, but then I got stomach flu and ruined the entire thing.
Ellie, who sings so loudly during Sacrament Meeting that the people in front of us giggle, refused to go up and sing to me on Mother's Day--but cuddled on my lap instead.
 More to come. . ..  .


2 comments:

rozanny said...

So sweet!

Brooke Marturello said...

Hi!! They are all getting so big. I'm so excited I'll get to meet your little one this summer. Looks like your mother's day was a happy one, sorry about the anniversary! That stinks. You'll just have to make it up. Hugs!