Introducing. . .
Boston Rachel (we call her Rachel)
Born July 11 at 7:41 pm
7 pounds 13 ounces
21 inches long
My biggest baby yet!
The girls love her and beg for sessions of holding her. We are still trying to come out of the haze, but Brett has been my lifesaver for the past 2 weeks. How would anyone ever do this alone? Welcome Rachel!










2 comments:
Another beautiful little girl! You guys sure make them good! Good job!
Oh my goodness, she is such a Nichols. I feel terrible that I never made it down to see you. I thought I would have a little more babysitting to rely on, but it never worked out that I could escape without runny nosed children and come visit. I WILL see you in December. We really want you to come to the sealing, but I can't schedule it until August 20th. Finger's crossed they have a time between Christmas and New Year's that we can snag. Until then, know that I am thinking about you and your newest addition. HUGS!!
Post a Comment