Saturday, February 19, 2011

Do we love pink or what?


We've succombed to the pink, and I'm very okay with that. People still ask me if I wish we "could" have a boy. I've never had a son, so I don't know, but I can tell you one thing (or two)--I LOVE my girls! And they are so much fun! And I really don't feel limited because I have three daughters. We play baseball and trains, we watch the Superbowl and crash cars, we get dirty (girl style) and yet I don't have to worry about cross dressing or bugs!! It's really great. Long story short, I can't imagine not having any one of my daughters. I love them each and they are beautiful and lovely and special! Here's to princesses!

1 comment:

Emily W said...

Girls are the best anyway. I have 3 sisters and wouldn't want it any other way.